Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams to produce working code at the finishing stage of every iteration or sprint.
What the course is about?
This course provides the participants the knowledge about scrum values and concepts and helps the participants to build the requisite skills and expertise they will need to know in this course. The main goal of this online course is to make the participant an expert in Scrum ways, enhancing the capability of the participant to deliver shippable product by the end of each sprint. During this training, participants will get practical applications of agile methodologies. Through this participants will be able to maximize the business value while mitigating potential risks.
In this Agile scrum training, participants will be able to evaluate their team performance, review how their project does Scrum, compare their project to Scrum, identify what is working and what is failing, and develop possible solutions to their problems. Also, participants will be able to understand the features of Scrum.
This is a certification training that validates a professional’s knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. This training course will teach the candidate to learn about its issues and develop pragmatic solutions so that their team can better achieve the high productivity they have to achieve.
What the participant will learn?
- Learn to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning and sprint views
- Able to create the different Scrum artefacts which include the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and definition of done
- Understand and learn about the Scrum master role with any Scrum implementing organization
- By this training, participants can become a true Scrum expert by learning all the tools and techniques of Scrum
- Through this training, participant will gain a strong base on Agile / Scrum related principles and practices.
- Participants will get practical and hands-on approach which has proven immensely useful for team members those who are working on Scrum projects
What are the course objectives?
This training course will
- Describes about the different methodologies and principles of agile
- Discuss about the roles of scrum, its rituals and artefacts
- Provide the knowledge about plan and execute scrum projects
- Make the participants to monitor and track scrum projects
- Enable the participant those who learn this course to understand about advanced scrum projects
- Teach about the philosophy of agile and will make them gain an in-depth knowledge of scrum
- Enable them to effectively apply scrum in their enterprise
Who can take this course?
This agile and scrum course Adelaide can be taken by the following categories of professionals and obtain the certification
- Individual contributors such as
- Testers and
- Architects those who are working or wish to work on scrum projects
- Project managers and Scrum masters
- Product owners
- Business analysts and customer of scrum projects
- Senior managers
- Process coaches or SEPG or QMG or PMO members those who are governing scrum projects
- Professionals those having knowledge of any software development methodology